- Day 1
- Arrive Edinburgh or Glasgow Airport, meet and greet by representative of Fairways Scotland. Transfer to St Andrews, check into your accommodation and head out for your first round of golf this afternoon. Golf: Jubilee Course, St Andrews Links
- Day 2
- Golf: Dumbarnie Golf Links
- Day 3
- Enjoy a full day experience at Scotscraig Experience, playing the championship course, learning the history of the club and indulging in some Scottish cuisine. The day starts with a meet & greet at the clubhouse by an ambassador from the club. Then a tour of the 120-year clubhouse followed by a course preview and warm up before heading out onto the course. After golf, a traditional three-course Scottish meal is served featuring specifically selected local produce. A fantastic day is then finished with a whisky or gin tasting!
- Day 4
- The Old Course, St Andrews Links - subject to ballot entry This afternoon we recommend a visit to The British Golf Museum.
- Day 5
- This morning check out of your accommodation and return to the airport for your return flight home.
- 5 nights accommodation
- 2 rounds of golf
- Scotscraig Experience Day including round of golf, tour of clubhouse, warm up, dinner & gin or whisky tasting
- Entry into The Old Course ballot
- Airport and golf transfers
- Meet & Greet service on arrival
- Welcome Pack including welcome gift, itinerary, maps & guidebooks
- 24hr support from Fairways Scotland
Prices start from: